Millwood High


How do I register my child?

Complete a registration form – print from the list below, complete and bring with you. You must bring all supporting documentation. If you do not have it, you will be required to obtain it before registration will be able to be completed.

The school will need all of the following:

  • proof of residency such as a current utility bill, driver’s license, lease agreement, etc
  • a current transcript from your child’s most recently attended school
  • the completed registration form (including your child’s Nova Scotia Health Card)
  • proof of your child’s date of birth



External Documents